|Job Title*:||Mobility Mgt. Services Rep ||Pay Grade*:||107 / Salary commensurate with|
experience and education
|Section*:||Mobility Management Relations ||Job Code:||5209A |
|Division*:||East Dallas Administration ||FLSA/EEO:||Non-exempt/Office and Clerical |
|Department*:||Mobility Management Services || || |
Serves as first point of contact to customers, disability advocates and organizations for the investigation and resolution of concerns, comments and/or suggestions for elements and services provided by the Mobility Management Services Department, including DART ADA Paratransit, GoLink, and Rider Assistance Programs. Administers enforcement of agency ADA policies and procedures. Provides coordination of select departmental meetings and training opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives, investigates, resolves, and responds to all customer concerns, comments and/or suggestions either personally, orally, or by written correspondence and ensures concerns are addressed in accordance with policies. Categorizes, calculates, and compiles all information into a monthly report used for management review and statistical trending.
- Ensures customers are adhering to program policies and procedures. Suggests and/or enforces the appropriate action for non-compliant customers. Tracks policy adherence through the Trapeze/Routematch database, DART workflow, meetings, telephone, email, fax or incident reports generated through the complaints database.
- Maintains coverage of MMS Customer Relations phone line and ensures customers are assisted in a timely manner.
- Assists in coordination and facilitation of monthly appeal hearings regarding eligibility determinations and service related suspensions.
- Assists in coordination of and participates in each quarterly ADA Meetings.
- Assists in coordination of and participates in other department meetings, special events, and training opportunities as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Note: An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the below stated minimums excluding High School Diploma, GED, Licenses, or Certifications.
- Associates degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or related field.
- Three (3) years progressively responsible experience in customer service; preferably working with people with physical, developmental or mental disabilities or a similar environment.
- Must have the ability to sensitively deal with emotionally stressful situations.
- Must be flexible to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of supervisory and non-supervisory employees, government entities, a culturally diverse community, and others both inside and outside of DART.
- Proficiency using word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and database software
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to demonstrate a fiduciary obligation to section, division, department, and DART in handling materials and information of a confidential nature.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and Ability to make good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment). Most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time. Sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Ability to pick up on technical things quickly. Can learn new skills and knowledge. Is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge. Does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Ability to quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all. Can represent his/her own interests and yet be fair to other groups. Can solve problems with peers with a minimum of noise. Is seen as a team player and is cooperative. Easily gains trust and support of peers. Encourages collaboration. Can be candid with peers.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Can see hidden problems. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
Reports to Mgr Mobility Cust Relations *
Works in an environment where there is minimum exposure to dust, noise, or temperature. May be moderately exposed to unpleasant working conditions to include dust, noise, temperature, weather, petroleum products, and chemicals while visiting DART's operating facilities, assuming incumbent is observing all policies and procedures, safety precautions and regulations, and using all protective clothing and devices provided.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may perform other duties as assigned.
DART is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. M/F/D/V