|Job Title*:||Director Digital CX Strategy ||Pay Grade*:||126 / Salary commensurate with|
experience and education
|Section*:||Business Innovation ||Job Code:||6020E |
|Division*:||Headquarters ||FLSA/EEO:||Exempt/Official Administrators |
|Department*:||Business Innovation || || |
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) is embarking on an enterprise wide transformation of delivered products and services, and the technologies and processes through which the Agency supports Dallas and the surrounding region. This key role is responsible for facilitating ownership of customer experience excellence throughout our company, including setting a vision for customer experience excellence across all divisions and customer segments. Allows for a seamless, transparent and frictionless experience for riders that promotes positive mobility outcomes through digital technology. Also drives ongoing cross functional alignment to maximize customer lifetime value growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and articulate the Agencys vision and goals for digital customer experience, and of the role each leader and their team play in delivering on this outcome.
- Establish a clear roadmap that facilitates the roll-out of the customer experience and allows for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities evolve.
- Work cross-functionally to educate all team members on roles and rituals for customer-centricity, i.e. why customers care and how it can make a difference for customers and/or customer touch-points.
- Leadership of the team responsible for DARTs flagship GoPass Mobile Application.
- Establish a portfolio of internal communications that educates executives and team members about customer experience realities, expectations, moment, goals and improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities, emphasizing specific ways different roles can make a difference in the customer lifetime value.
- Strategizes to leverage social media and other web marketing tools to promote on-going value of programs to customers.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Note: An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the below stated minimums excluding High School Diploma, GED, Licenses, or Certifications.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Marketing, Information Technology or related field.
- Six (6) years experience in Marketing or Strategy related roles, to include three (3) years experience supervising a professional staff.
- Pass a physical (medical) examination that includes a drug screen in order to operate DART non-revenue vehicles.
- A strong background and focus on consumer facing technology and evolution of customer service.
- Experienced across the entire customer experience cycle from understanding to envisioning to creating, with previous direct contribution across each of those areas.
- Experience in verticals such as Transit, Transportation, FinTech.
- Knowledge of budget development/analysis, and operational cost factors.
- Proficiency on PC and knowledgeable of software applications, including proficiency in Trapeze, Lawson, Ripplestone, Tableau, Microsoft Office applications of Word and Excel or other related software applications.
- Analytical and creative skills to find solutions to complex interpersonal, technical, and administrative problems.
- Ability to be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Ability to blend people into teams when needed. Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team. Fosters open dialogue. Defines success in terms of the whole team. Creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
- Ability to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
- Ability to marshal resources to get things done; uses resources effectively and efficiently; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Ability to use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; can see hidden problems.
- Ability to quickly develop technical understanding; is good at learning new industry, company, or technical knowledge.
- Ability to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets objectives and goals. Breaks down work into the process steps. Develops schedules and task/people assignments. Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks. Measures performance against goals. Evaluates results.
- Ability to read a situation quickly. Good at focused listening. Can effectively negotiate difficult agreements and settle disputes equitably. Can find common ground and get cooperation with minimum noise.
Reports to Chief Innovation Officer *
Works in an environment where there is minimum exposure to dust, noise, or temperature. May be moderately exposed to unpleasant working conditions to include dust, noise, temperature, weather, petroleum products, and chemicals while visiting DART's operating facilities, assuming incumbent is observing all policies and procedures, safety precautions and regulations, and using all protective clothing and devices provided.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may perform other duties as assigned.
DART is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. M/F/D/V