|Job Title*:||HC Coordinator ||Pay Grade*:||S5/ Starting Salary: $32,977 |
|Section*:||Shared Services ||Job Code:||6025B |
|Division*:||Headquarters ||FLSA/EEO:||Non-exempt/Professionals |
|Department*:||Human Resources || || |
Under general supervision, provides administrative support to include filing, data entry, making copies, developing memos, producing analytical spreadsheets and assisting with special projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles multiple tasks assigned to them with excellent organizational skills to prioritize work.
- Works independently as well as with other team members to accurately complete all assignments in accordance with established deadlines
- Frequently refers problems and work issues to the manager and/or team leads when guidance is not available or applicable.
- Coordinates the scheduling of meetings between management and other officials prepares agendas, takes notes and prepares minutes of such meetings if assigned.
- Maintains accurate section spreadsheets and prepares analytical reports.
- May assist supervisor with research of applicable policies and related laws.
- Receives and greets visitors and guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Note: An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted for the below stated minimums excluding High School Diploma, GED, Licenses, or Certifications.
- Associates Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration with emphasis in Human Resources, or related field.
- Two (2) years? experience in a human resources or related office environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal, State, and Local laws and ordinances governing personnel activities.
- Demonstrated technical skills to create analytical spreadsheets, memos, power points and special reports.
- Manages time effectively and to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks with attention to details.
- Fosters a collaborative environment by effectively communicating and interacting with fellow team members.
- Clear communicator and keeping a professional attitude for assisting HR staff and other employees.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written, including the ability to relate effectively at all organizational levels with courtesy, diplomacy, and tact.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Reads, analyzes, and interprets policies, professional journals, technical publications and government regulations.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, customers, and the general public.
Reports to Director Benefit Programs *
Works in an environment where there is minimum exposure to dust, noise, or temperature. May be moderately exposed to unpleasant working conditions to include dust, noise, temperature, weather, petroleum products, and chemicals while visiting DART's operating facilities, assuming incumbent is observing all policies and procedures, safety precautions and regulations, and using all protective clothing and devices provided.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may perform other duties as assigned.
DART is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, supporting diversity in the workplace. M/F/D/V